THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Phone Sex Wifey

Hello Darlings! I am Bobbi Jo Star and I hope to get to know you all just a bit better. I am 30 something, 5'7 and a 34DD and yes, they are all natural. See I am a simple, casual, southern belle housewife. My husband, who is quite a bit older than me , is gone on the road quite a bit, which leaves me here at home all alone to handle things on my own! Now , I can't help but crave cock! Younger guys with stiff hard pricks that are ready to fuck at the drop of a hat , or older men, that like to take their time and get it in good and deep! 

 My pussy is in its prime and needs to be fucked oh so good! Now let me tell you, I love sex toys and have quite an array of them from little butt plugs, to pocket rockets, to rabbits ,to heavy  duty  strap ons of all shapes and sizes! Not only that but I have these big ol juicy titties that love attention! I enjoy having them sucked , licked, nibbled, even love  to have my nipples pinched and pulled on real good while having a big cock titty fucking me!

  I guess I've always been the kind of girl that can't say no to a good fucking and a beautiful dick. I have also been told by some that I am quite the MILF, which I take as a compliment! Now I can get into hot mommy roleplays, and being your phone sex girlfriend or phone sex wifey , which ever you prefer to call it. Listening to you talk about things that are important to you is important to me! And I am a damned good listener and will keep all your secrets safe and sound. I am open to learning about what really turns you on and what perversions lay beneath the surface.

Now , just tell me what floats your boat, darlin! There is so much more for us to learn about each other and we can learn as we go.
You can IM me on AIM or YIM  LustyBustyBobbi and follow me on twitter @LustyBustyBobbi
and call me at 1-888-662-6482
all calls are only 2.00 a minute with a 10 minute minimum all billing is discreet

My Amazon.com Wish List

0 comments: